Samsung introduces multiple variants of all of its flagship devices. These variants include 3G and LTE devices. Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 4 came up having multiple variants as well, the 3G and LTE variants are there. Some users, who got their hands on the LTE variants of these devices reported that they weren’t able to use or locate LTE connectivity in their devices after they plugged in a 4G/LTE SIM. This can get pretty much frustrating that you spend a whopping amount on an expensive device and you are not able to use 4G/LTE connectivity. Galaxy S5 SM-G900F users were the ones reporting this issue frequently.
Keeping this issue in view, our friend Dr Ketan came up with a small application, that intelligently activates the missing or disabled 4G/LTE option on the LTE variants of the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 4. The application is packed up in 1 MB only, you can install it and it will enable the LTE option without requiring any further treatment. The application supports all variants (missing this connectivity) of the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 4 running on Android 4.4 KitKat or Android 5.0 Lollipop. A small deal you will have to compromise for is, you will have to gain the root access on your device first in order to all the LTE Enable application to work properly. Let’s go ahead and learn how you can enable the missing 4G/LTE option on these Samsung Galaxy devices.
- This guide is only intended for Galaxy S5, Note 3 & Note 4.
- Your device must be rooted. Follow these guides to root.
- If your LTE is working fine, there is no need to install this application.
- Remember that this is not a magic application, this cannot enable LTE on the devices without the LTE support, for example, the 3G variants like SM-N900 of Note 3. The application only activates this feature on the LTE devices which are not detecting it upon inserting in a 4G/LTE SIM.
Let’s move onto next page —>
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017