WhatsApp is one of the most famous Social Chatting Platform available on almost all the Famous OS, like Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows, BB OS etc. not only does it provides an amazing Online Chatting experience, but unlike any other Social Chatting app, WhatsApp doesn’t sell ads instead they ask you to pay $0.99 per year and keep enjoying the service, in my opinion paying such amount is nothing, if you get to enjoy an ad free and uninterrupted Chating experience. But if you don’t want to pay this amount, then after a year just change your number and all is well to be used, totally free again
Although, there is one thing that distinguish WhatsApp from all the other Apps, is that this social chatting app doesn’t feature any Wi-Fi call option. Unlike any other app like Viber, Line, this app only lets you communicate with others on Terms of Text only. However, this is the world of Android, all type of things are possible in it as long as there is a way to do it, no matter how hard. XDA member shashanksetty, has found a way to enable Calling option in WhatsApp, however, there is a problem, if you want to call the other person, make sure they also have enable this option, using the same tutorial we are about to share with you. Without further ado, let us continue.
- A Rooted Device.
- WhatsApp v2.11.508 or above, make sure to update it.
- The Terminal Emulator
How to Enable Calling Option in WhatsApp:
- Make Sure you have the right version of WhatsApp.
- Open Terminal emulator in your Phone.
- Type the Following command:
su am start -n com.whatsapp/com.whatsapp.HomeActivity
- That is it.
- WhatsApp should now be open ready to make calls.
- Make Sure to do the same with other device too, otherwise it won’t work
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016