There are times when you need to make a record of all of your conversations, or at least for your important conversations. While the messages can be saved and shown to anyone, calls aren’t usually stored in the same way. even though calls are far important than messages and since everyone know that they can be caught on Messages, they try to keep as low as possible on Message. However, since most of the times users don’t have the option to record a call, the other person can take this opportunity and say whatever he likes. So having a feature to record any call comes in handy in certain situations. However, most of the OEMs keep the call recording feature hidden, although not a difficult way at all, if you want to use them.
On Sony devices, old firmwares like Android 4.4.2 has a hidden feature of Call recording in SmecPhone.apk, which has been split over multiple applications. Thanks to XDA, now all the Sony Xperia Z3 and Sony Xperia Z3 users can enable the Call recording in their device, XDA member AndroPlus has extracted the CallRecording.apk file from a Chinese Variant of Firmware, which can be flashed on a device using any of the Popular recoveries like CWM, TWRP or PhilZ Touch. You will need a rooted device to flash it. Afterwards, it can be activated by in Settings > Call Settings > Call Recording. In this Article, We will show you How to Enable Call Recording in Sony Xperia Z2 & Z3, without further ado, let’s continue.
How To Enable Call Recording:
- Download the .zip file from above.
- Copy it to the Root of your device.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Navigate to install zip
- Choose the downloaded zip file and Confirm the Installation.
- Once the Installation is done, reboot your device.
- After the reboot, navigate to Settings.
- Open Call Settings > Call Recording
- If your country allows the Call recording, then you’ll be able to record any call made to anyone, or any call made to you.
For any problem, either let us know in comments, or visit the Official thread for more ease: Link
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016