Following are the instruction on how to transfer or move your Clash of Clans village from iOS to Android.
Clash of Clans is the top trending game for iOS and Android, and recently the developers of supercell launched a new game Clash Royale, same as Clash of Clans its a strategy game. Well let’s leave that and come to the topic, today i will tell you how transfer your Clash of Clans village form iOS to Android. Yes it is possible you don’t have to make backup of game data or use any other third party tool to do so. It’s very simple follow the instruction in the tutorial below and you’ll successfully transfer your Clash of Clans village to Android device or iOS.
How To transfer your Clash of Clans village from iOS to Android:
- First thing you have to do is install Clash of Clans on your Android device.
- Once installed open the app and leave your Android device.
- Now grab your iDevice and open clash of clans->Settings.
- In settings menu look for link device.
- Now top on Link device and select “This is the OLD DEVICE”.
- After that you have to tell them that you are not linking another iDevice, Select Select “I want to link to another device” and they will provide a you 12 digit code.
- Head back to Android device and tap on G+ Sign in button, right next to “Already have a village?”.
- Once you are logged in, if you never played clash of clans game on Android you’ll be ask to provide the 12 digit code and if you have played Clash of Clans on your Android device then you’ll be asked if you are sure you want to load your village.
- You’re done!