Personally, I to like Jailbreak my iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch so that I can customize, add third party apps, themes, change the colors and replace the stock apps. A bad thing about Jailbreak is that the tweaks keep crashing like winter board or any thing crashes so we have to restart our device every time. So today, let me tell you people how can you easily Restore or Reset Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to factory settings.
Important Thing Before Restoring Factory Settings:
- Latest Version Of iTunes.
- Back Up your device using iTunes.
- Disable activation lock.
How To Restore or Reset Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to factory settings.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPad touch with PC/Mac.
- Open iTunes there you’ll see you device connected.
- Now Press the restore iPhone Button in your iTunes.
- Now you’ll get a pop-up asking. If you’re sure you want to restore your iPhone to Factory setting. Click the restore button.
- After your device is restored to factory settings, it will restart.
All Done, now your Jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is restored to factory settings.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Pokemon Uranium for Pc - December 6, 2016
- Install GBA4iOS 2.1 Game Boy Advance Emulator On iOS 10 [ Without Jailbreak ] - December 5, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017 Images HD Wallpaper With Wishes - December 5, 2016