Duet for PC Download is available, but not in the Pc format game. Duet is basically designed for Android and iOS smartphones. Duet is simple arcade game but very hard to play, there is a simple rule to play Duet you have to control two vessels in sync and pass all the hurdles. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to install Duet for PC using BlueStacks and Andy, but before going any further let me give you an overview on Duet.
* You’ve to play 8 chapters with full of difficulties.
* To avoid everything in your path you can touch either side of the screen to twist.
* Duet give you airtight controls to maintain perfect balance between both vessels.
How To Download Duet for Pc Using Andy Emulator:
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->Duet ->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Duet.
Step 7: Double click on Duet icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now Duet is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and Install Duet for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download Duet for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Duet using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Duet.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017