Dubsmash is one of the viral applications at the moment. The app allows users to record selfie videos and then dub them with famous sounds. Users can add sounds stored in their phones. Dubsmash provides a variety of categories to chose the sounds from. Dubsmash videos are a new kind of vines getting viral everywhere at the moment. The application has already hit millions of downloads.
Recently, Dubsmash received an update to version number 1.3.6. The new version brings fixes to some bugs and includes some new features. If you haven’t already updated to the latest version because your Google Play Store isn’t working or you don’t have access to the Play Store, you may want to update the application using the APK file. We have pulled out the latest Dubsmash 1.3.6 APK for all of you and embedded the download link here. Let’s have a look on what’s new in this update and then proceed towards the installation method for latest Dubsmash.
Fixed color issues with Samsung Galaxy S3 and Motorola Razr HD– Record your own sounds with the microphone or add sound files from your phone– Create your own collections of sounds with soundboards– Add text or special stickers to your dubs to make them more personal
- Download Dubsmash 1.3.6 APK.
- Copy downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Using a file manager, locate the copied APK file.
- Tap the APK file, follow on-screen instructions & complete it.
- Once done, access your newly installed Dubsmash 1.3.6 from the app drawer.
- That’s all. Have fun!
Don’t forget to checkout Dubsmash for PC
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016