Dub Dash is one of the coolest mobile game that you will ever come across. Dub Dash, which was available for only iOS earlier is now available for Android as well. The game brings a whole new concept into the iOS and Android gaming world. In this game you’ve to spin a wheel through a beautiful and also a strange multi-colour track. The track has got quite many obstacles. You’ve to tap the left or right part of the screen just in time to avoid hitting the obstacle. One blink of an eye and the game is over for you. The wheel spins way fast, so keep your eyes totally on the screen if you want to succeed. The wheel doesn’t only spin, but it can also fly as the game mode changes. There are 7 exciting game modes and each mode has got its own uniqueness. There are other objects as well with what you will be playing this game. Dub Dash comes from Heads Up games. The game is absolutely free. You can either download it from the iOS App Store or from the Google Play Store depending on the OS running inside your smartphone.
The good thing about Dub Dash is, you can also play this game on your computer as well. In order to play Dub Dash for PC, you need to follow the instructions listed below. Dub Dash for PC is found working pretty great on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and also a Mac OS X powered Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and iMac. We are all set to help you play Dub Dash for PC using BlueStacks and Andy OS Android emulator. Time for us to take you through the guide now.
Download Dub Dash For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Dub Dash APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Dub Dash APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Dub Dash.
- Click the Dub Dash icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Dub Dash, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017