To connect any External Drive with your PC, you need to install their drivers first. Whether it is a Mobile, USB, Tablet or External HDD, External VGA, if the drivers are not installed properly, the device will not be recognized, Thus will not work. In Case of Nexus 7, most users find the Drivers Problem, when they tried to use Fastboot or ADB to flash something and the Worst Part, when you can’t able to find the drivers. But thanks to Google, Nexus devices USB Drivers are available and we will show you, how to install them.
The Drivers will Work Perfectly for the Following:
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- ASUS Nexus 7
- ASUS Nexus 7 2013
Drivers Installation Guide:
- Extract the Downloaded Zip file anywhere on PC.
- Connect Nexus 7 With PC.
- Click Start Menu > Right Click My Computer and click Device Manager.
- You will see list of devices attached to PC, Right Click the Nexus 7 and Click Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse My Computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and Select the Folder where the Zip contents are Extracted.
- During the Installation, If any Security Check arrives, from Google Inc. Just Click Install.
- Once the Installation is complete, you will see the Refreshed list of Devices, showing Nexus 7 Drivers are successfully installed.
For ADB Drivers:
- Enable USB Debugging Mode, Go to Settings > Developer Options, Tick USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your Nexus 7 with PC and follow the Drivers installation guide.
For Fastboot Drivers:
- Open Fastboot Mode in Nexus 7, Turn Off your device, then turn it On while Pressing Power + Volume Down + Volume Up Buttons.
- Once the Fastboot mode is Open,follow the Drivers Installation guide to install the drivers.
Make Sure to Use Original Data Cable.
Try Different USB Ports and Do not Use USB 3.0
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016