White Trip is an action game urging the players to fly a bird. The bird flies around by dragging the screen, and by touching the screen it moves around. There is nothing complex you have to do in the game. You only have to be careful about the light. Do not turn it off while your bird is flying and do not hit your bird into other black birds and the buildings. The number of birds and buildings will keep increasing as you move forward in the game. Buildings will keep getting taller making the flight of your bird pretty hard. White Trip is a free game as well. It can be played on a computer too.
In order to be able to play White Trip for PC, you need to install an Android emulator like the Remix OS Player or BlueStacks on your computer. You can easily play White Trip for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered desktop PC or laptop. Following steps will help you further in the installation of White Trip for PC.
Download White Trip for Windows PC and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “White Trip” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the White Trip icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install White Trip for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017