Time for WhatsApp to go all Material. The most popular and most widely used social chat messenger has received a new update. The update brings all new Google Material Design UI to the application for Android platform. This is another great addition from WhatsApp after the Voice Call feature, that is already running pretty great. The new UI is flat and smooth, chat heads have got a new look. The prominent changes we can note in this update are in the header part. WhatsApp has changed the old dull-green color of the messenger, its much more dark and better now. The UI has an eye-soothing effect now. This update carries the version number 2.12.38 and is available on WhatsApp’s official site for now.
While we are not sure when WhatsApp will push this update into the Google Play Store, some users may want to get early access and install it right away on their devices. We’ve acquired a copy of Whatsapp Messenger 2.12.38 APK and embedded the download link right here. If you’re looking for the latest version of WhatsApp for your device, you may go ahead and download it, and install it following the installation instructions explained below.
Download & Install Material Design WhatsApp v 2.12.38
- Download latest WhatsApp 2.12.38 APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your device.
- Open your old WhatsApp, go to chat settings > backup all conversations.
- Now uninstall your WhatsApp.
- Now locate the copied APK file of WhatsApp 2.12.38 using a file manager on your device.
- Tap the APK file to begin installation.
- Proceed with the instructions and finish it.
- Once done, access new WhatsApp from app drawer and enjoy the new Material Design UI.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 via CyanogenMod 14 - October 27, 2016
- Download Facebook Lifestage for PC - October 27, 2016
- Google Now/Google Assistant Voice Commands List - October 27, 2016