WhatsApp Messenger for Android has recently received a new update that packs up a lot of bug fixes and some new options are also available. The new options in WhatsApp include Privacy Settings for last seen, profile picture and WhatsApp status. Other changes include core enhancements making WhatsApp even more reliable and convenient. The only change that has added charm to the use of WhatsApp is its long awaited “Last Seen” block option on the privacy settings that allows the users to stay silent while using WhatsApp and get rid of the annoying people around.
We’ve pulled out WhatsApp’s latest APK and embed the download link right here. Just in case you’re looking for the APK to install or keep in your phone, you may go ahead through the installation instructions. Before we do so, let’s first have a precise look on the changes as per WhatsApp’s official changelog.
What’s New2.11.186new privacy settings for last seen, profile photo and statusadd Camera shortcut for quicker picture sendingadd ability to pay for a friend’s WhatsApp serviceadd large video thumbnails in chatadd option to show unread messages on home screen widget (Android 3.0+)add option to share/save profile photo/group iconincrease message history user can sendfix sending flag emoji on Sony phonesfix voice note recording volume on Samsung Note 3 and Sony phonesenabled Hindi (Android 4.1+)
- Download WhatsApp APK v2.11.186
- Download it to your PC and transfer it to your phone or else download it to your Phone directly.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Snapseed from your phone.
- Now locate the WhatsApp APK on your phone and tap it.
- Begin the installation, allow “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Select “Package Installer” if asked.
- Complete the installation.
- Access the installed app from the app drawer.
- Enjoy Socializing!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017