WhatsApp is rolling out update after update and now major change or new features only bugs are getting fixed, but still no official note for WhatsApp calling feature. Yesterday WhatsApp got updated to version 2.12.22 and just few hours passed they rolled out WhatsApp 2.12.23. You can download the WhatsApp 2.12.23 from Google Play and if by any means you still didn’t got the latest update you can download the WhatsApp 2.12.23 Apk from the following links.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest WhatsApp 2.12.23 Apk file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
Download All the Latest Version of WhatsApp Apk from here!
- Transfer the WhatsApp 2.12.23 Apk file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016