WhatsApp is getting update after update, either they are fixing up the bugs or they experimenting on WhatsApp calling feature. As far there is no official word on WhatsApp calling feature, but still new updates are coming for WhatsApp. If you want to enable WhatsApp calling feature on your Android device you can use our Guide. The latest WhatsApp 2.12.16 Apk file can be downloaded from the following links.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest WhatsApp 2.12.16 Apk file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
Download All the Latest Version of WhatsApp Apk from here!
- Transfer the WhatsApp 2.12.16 Apk file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!