WhatsApp is getting more and more updates because they are adding a new twist, Voice calling features is the latest twist from WhatsApp. Those who want the voice calling features on WhatsApp, all you have to do is download the WhatsApp 2.12.12 Apk from the following links and ask any of your friend to call you from WhatsApp in order to get this feature.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest WhatsApp 2.12.12 Apk file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
- Transfer the WhatsApp 2.12.12 Apk file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017