Downloading videos on Android device may become a hitch, specially when there is a number of applications available in the Google Play Store and you have no idea at all which one actually works, also there isn’t a chance to find a working app when you want to download videos from multiple sites. To make this task easy, we’ve found something for you.
Yesterday, I had to download some videos from DailyMotion and while searching for an application that can do this job, I came across Viz Video Downloader in the Google Play Store. Viz is available for free and offers some in-app purchases, the app is capable of downloading videos from different video hosting sites like Vimeo, DailyMotion (as mentioned), GoGoAnime and so many other similar sites.
Viz sports a simple and user-friendly interface. Consisting of different tabs, the first tab shows you the opened / played video sharing/hosting site, the 2nd tab shows you the added/bookmarked video sites, 3rd tab is for browsing the video sites, the 4th tab shows the download progress of the videos while the 5th one is for settings. Downloading videos is way too easy, just search for your desired video and tap it, Viz will quickly show a popup with the download option. Viz doesn’t support Youtube because of Youtube’s Terms of Service, but it works for most of the other similar and popular sites. You can also watch the videos in the Play tab in Viz Video Downloader.
Here’s the official description of the app:
Viz is a video downloader that enables you to download videos from some of the web’s most popular sites so you can watch the videos without a reliable internet connection.
Find videos you would like to watch through the built in web browser, download them by selecting the video in the browser, and watch them directly within the app by selecting the video from the Play tab.
Viz supports content playback and content management in an easy to use interface. The current version supports the download of mp4, 3gp and mov. Downloads fail? No worries, resume them where they left off with Viz!
Supports vimeo, Gogoanime, bing videos, funnyordie, metacafe, blinkx, liveleak, videobash, veoh and more!
Unfortunately youtube cannot be supported as their licensing agreement specifically forbids downloading.
How to Use Viz Video Downloader:
- Downlaod and install Viz Video Download: Google Play Link | APK
- Access the installed app from the app drawer.
- Tap the browser tab in Viz (the third tab).
- Enter your desired site’s URL and proceed.
- Search for your desired videos.
- Tap the video you want to download.
- Once the download is started, it will be shown under the download tab (the 4th tab).
- Enjoy downloading videos from your favorite sites.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Price and Release Date - March 29, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Official Images - March 29, 2017
- Clash of Titans: Galaxy S8 vs Galaxy S8 Plus vs LG G6 vs XZ Premium vs P10 Plus - March 29, 2017