Viber Wink is a new Viber companion application from the developers of Viber. Viber Wink adds some new amazing functionality to Viber. You can now share the photos and video clips with your friends, that are on your Viber contact list. As soon as your friends have viewed your shared the video or photo, the media will disappear from the recipient’s screen. That’s it. Some of you may wonder about the similarity of Viber Wink with Snapchat. Well, Viber Wink does nothing new. The concept of Viber Wink is as same as that of Snapchat, but Viber Wink sure is going to be a great rival of Snapchat. Viber Wink basically works with your Viber messenger. Once you’ve installed Viber Wink, you can snap pictures or videos and then share them immediately with anyone on your Viber contact list. So, in order to use Viber Wink, you must have Viber installed on your Android smartphone or if you’re using an emulator, you must have installed Viber on it.
Viber Wink is pretty new. This application may not be visible to many users in the Google Play Store all across the world. Some of you may not be able to access Play Store, so for users who are having a little difficulty getting their hands on Viber Wink, we’ve pulled the APK file of Viber Wink from the Google Play Store. You can download the Viber Wink APK from the link attached below. Instructions to install Viber Wink APK are also explained below. Go ahead now and get your hands on Viber Wink.
Viber Wink APK and How to Install
- Make sure that you have Viber installed on your Android device before you install Viber Wink.
- Download Viber Wink APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed app through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Viber Wink!