Tyrant, a new strategy game is in the gaming arena. In Tyrant, players are playing the role of Medieval Lord of a castle. Task is to construct your own city with loads of buildings. Create the business opportunities for your people. For your defence, create powerful army and provide all the latest equipment to your soldiers. Establish your own intelligence cells to keep an eye on the activities of your enemies. Stand-by your nation through thick and thin to prove that you are the best King and you have got what it takes to be a true leader.
Tyrant has a few notable features. Apart from building your cities and establishing your defence, you can go in head-to-head battles against other players in the PvP mode. Various upgrades are also a part of this game. You can form alliances with your friend to smash your enemies.
Tyrant is a free to play game. It’s already available for Android. Now that it is available on the aforementioned open-source platform, it gives us a clear idea that this game can be played on a computer as well.
You can play Tyrant for PC on a computer powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. In order to be able to play Tyrant for PC, you have to install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player Android emulator. The steps mentioned below will help you further in the installation of Tyrant for PC.
Download Tyrant for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Tyrant” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Tyrant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Tyrant for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017