Trusted Contacts is a new application by Google. The name gives a very clear idea about what this application is all about. It’s simply about adding a trusted contact to your phone who can keep an eye on you and get in touch with you in case of an emergency. You can add one more contacts as trusted contacts in your phone. The trusted contact is then allowed to request your location and once you give him/her the privileges, your location is shared with your trusted contact. Even if there is no internet connection or your phone is turned off, your trusted contact can still manage to monitor your location through your GPS tracker. Trusted Contacts is quite handy in case of an emergency. The trusted contact can always check out if you are OK or not.
Trusted Contacts is slowly hitting different regions. If the applications isn’t appearing in the Play Store at your end, chances are that it will take a while for Google to cook it up and send your way. In the meanwhile, you can install the application manually and use it. The installation process is simple. Just grab the Google Trusted Contacts APK from the link attached below and then follow the installation instructions to install it right now.
Trusted Contacts APK and How to Install
- Download Trusted Contacts APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed application through app drawer.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017