Timberman is an oldschool arcade game that has reminded the users of an annoying and frustrating game. The game’s taste is good enough to remind you Flappy Bird. The 2D game that left everyone in a state of extreme annoyness. Well, Flappy Bird’s difficulty definitely remains unbeaten and it’s quite hard to keep the temperament in control once you play and the game gets over again and again. Those frustrating Mario style pipes are disgusting and kill your bird within no time and thus results in creating a hatred for the game but it might result in making you addictive with this little 2D game as well.
If you’ve forgotten the game or just in case you’re missing it, there’s something new that will remind you of Flappy Bird. The new game with minimal graphics that just landed in the Android app store is pretty much easy, doesn’t have the difficulty as Flappy Bird had. But the ease this game has, actually rips off your mood. Timberman by Digital Melody has gone viral and has been downloaded over a half of million times, and still counting. The game, as the name suggests, prompts the players to timber down the branches of trees coming down. You just got to save your Timberman from getting hit by the down-coming branches.
The faster you timber down the branches, the faster your game gets and the faster your level gets up. Timberman offers 8 different characters that you may unlock by having enough coins that you earn during the game. There are 4 different environments to play in as well. Timberman is packed up only in 11 MBs and requires an Android device having Android 2.2 or higher. You can grab it for free from the Play Store, but in case you can’t find it or you’re unable to find it at your end, an APK file will do the job for you. We’ve pulled out the Timberman v1.4 APK and embedded the download link right here with installation instructions. Just scroll down and install it manually.
Download & Install Timberman APK:
- Download Timberman v1.4 APK
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Fruishoot APK file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all! Play and timber the wood now!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017