Temple Run was one of the first endless running game for Android, who was able to reach a recorded height, afterwards, Subway Surfers took its place, Temple Run 2 was there to take the Throne again…but still Subway Surfer is still on top. Temple Run is available for Both iOS and Android and its totally free. But if don’t have any Android or iOS device then we have another Solution for you, you can play it on PC, Yes! you can. Thanks to the developers of Bluestacks, now users can play Android games on PC. All you need to do is to follow our Tutorial and All is Well.
Temple Run Features:
You’ve stolen the cursed idol from the temple, and now you have to run for your life to escape the Evil Demon Monkeys nipping at your heels. Test your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, unlock new characters, and see how far you can run!
Today we will show you how to download and install Temple Run for PC, so even you don’t own an Android or iOS device, you will be able to Play with your Friends. You will need an Emulator like Bluestacks and an Apk file of Temple Run, afterwards follow the instructions to start using Temple Run on PC.
How To Install Temple Run On PC.
- First Download And install BlueStacks.
- Start Bluestacks, click on Search icon.
- Search for Temple Run and Click on Install.
- Just like on Android it will first download then install.
- After the installation Click on Temple Run Icon to start using the App.
If you are using an Apk file.
- Download an Apk file of Temple Run.
- If you have already installed Bluestacks, then just double-click the apk file will start the installation.
- If not then Install Bluestacks to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, Open Bluestacks and click the App icon to start playing.