Temple Run 2 has got a new update. As the Halloween season is on a full swing, Imangi studios have updated their most popular Temple Run 2 game with a Halloween theme. The new theme names the game as Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit. The update comes after Blazing Sands. During the last winter, Imangi started adding new themes to their Temple Run 2 title. The game was running on a same theme since its launch. The very first theme “Frozen Shadows” took this game to a whole new level of popularity. To continue the momentum, Imangi made it a trend to release a new map after every few months. Now we have this 4th new map in the game.
It’s time to explore the haunted lands having hidden monsters at every step. New haunted characters which look stunning have made their way alongside the new map. The graphics have got a complete overhaul. Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit is more fun and the game has become more interesting than ever. The update has been made available all across the globe. Although we are a bit late to let our users know about this update, but it’s better late than never.
We have got our hands on the APK file of Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit. In case you are unable to locate the latest update in the Play Store at your end and you are eager to experience the Haunted Mineshaft, you will need the APK file to update the game manually. Right now, the only thing you have to do is to go ahead, download the Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit APK and then install it by following the installation instructions listed below. Let’s have a look on the new features and then start installing the game.
v 1.29.1 Critical Fix for launch crash affecting some playersHalloween has taken over Temple Run 2!– Run as your favorite characters dressed up in Halloween costumes– Explore the all new Spooky Summit map– Collect the Halloween Artifacts– Compete in Halloween themed Global Challenges to unlock spooky rewards
Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit APK and How to Install
- Download Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit!
Just in case you’re willing to play the new Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit on your PC then checkout Temple Run 2 Spooky Summit for PC!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017