TechnoStrike is a new 5v5 MOBA game. The game brings a battle between heavy robots. TechnoStrike’s story states that the world has been thrown into a nuclear war and the fate of humanity is in danger. Millions of lives have been lost all across the globe. Only a few have managed to survive in the underground hideouts. These few humans can now do something to save the world. An army of advanced battle-mechs lead by these rebels is on the way now. They have to mark victories at every single step and defend themselves carefully. People have all their hopes from you now as you are the leader of the group of rebels. All the mechs have their own unique powers and skills, you can even upgrade your mechs. Design your team according to your liking. The 5v5 real-time battles will give you goosebumps. TechnoStrike brings a beautiful UI supported by HD graphics. The sound effects just add more to the beauty of this game. TechnoStrike is a free to play game. Apart from playing it on a smartphone, you can play it on a computer as well.
TechnoStrike for PC can be played on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You only have to install an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or Remix OS Player to be able to play TechnoStrike for PC. Go through the steps listed below to start playing TechnoStrike for PC without any further ado.
Download TechnoStrike for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “TechnoStrike” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the TechnoStrike icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.