The Flappy Bird Successor, Swing Copters is getting viral every minute and the game’s difficulty is much more than that of the Flappy Bird. Recently the developer reduced the difficulty level of this game in an update, and it looks like some new changes have arrived resulting in fixing some bugs and stability issues. Swing Copters v 1.2.0 is available now. The game is packed up in only 3.2 MB and can run greatly on any Android device having Android 3.0 or above.
Here’s the app description by the developer:
Flying with a propeller hat is not as easy as it looks.
[HOW TO PLAY]
• Tap to change direction.
• Get 4 medals to unlock more characters.
Enjoy the game.
Although the game is available in the Play Store, but some users might want to grab its APK in order to install the game manually. We’ve pulled out the Swing Copters 1.2.0 APK file from the Google Play Store and the download link is embedded below with the installation guide. Just scroll down and get it right now.
Download and install Swing Copters APK 1.2.0:
- Download Swing Copters APK v1.2.0
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Swing Copters APK v1.2.0 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017