We all know that Android is the biggest open source platform for all the Mobile phones, unless it is Nokia or Apple, and because of its open source feature, Android has made its way to the top in no time. However, what we don’t know that rooting has played a very important Role in this perspective, as rooting is the main reason why users are learning some noob development without much effort, as rooting is the main reason why the open source feature of Android is truly utilized and what makes it possible is the Super Su, which has just been updated to SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk .
For all those who don’t know about SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk, it actually helps the users in granting the Root access to those apps which require the root access before going any further. Without it the root access is no use at all. Even after you have rooted the device, you need the Super SU, without it everything is lost. Here we will show you How to Download SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk and install it, since the SU binaries will only be activated after installing SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk. file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
Download and Install Google Play Store v5.4.10 Apk:
- Transfer the SuperSU v2.48 Beta Apk. file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!