Android 5.0 is giving a hard time to developers who are working on Rooting Android 5.0 lollipop because of enhanced SELinux suppport. Chainfire worked out the solution and He has finally updated his legendary SuperSU app for Android 5.0 Lollipop running devices. Now you can download SuperSU from Google Play Store. SuperSU is updated with the version 2.35 especially for Android 5.0 Lollipop, those who were having issues before while downloading SuperSU on their devices running Android 5.0. Now they can download it Google Play Store. We are adding SuperSU v2.35 Apk, you can download from the following links.
SuperSU Main Features:
– Superuser access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
* If you get two icons for SuperSU, go into SuperSU’s settings and select which one you want, the other one will disappear.
You can install SuperSU v2.35 from Google Play Store or you can download SuperSU v2.35 apk directly on your device from the following link.
How To Install SuperSU v2.35 Apk on Android:
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > unknown sources > allow.
- Now locate the APK file on your phone and tap it to start installation.
- Complete the installation, once done, start the application from the app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Trailer Park Boys Greasy Money for PC Windows-Mac-Laptop - April 26, 2017
- Office Space Idle Profits for PC Windows – Laptop – Mac - April 26, 2017
- 1000 Cool Clan Names for CoD and CoC - April 26, 2017