Super Mario Run is out in all its glory. The game turned out to be a big hit for Nintendo right after it catering all the fame from its Pokemon Go game. Super Mario Run carries the legacy of the old Super Mario game and is set to take it ahead. Super Mario Run is not just about making Mario run and collect coins, eat cakes and kicking off the enemies. The game is much more than that. In Super Mario Run, you will run, collect coins and eat cakes just like you did in the old Super Mario game and then you will utilise all of your money, and all the collectibles on the empire you are about to build. Players are given the task of establishing a community in which they will establish everything required for living. Super Mario Run comes in with cool graphics and amazing sound effects which will bring back all the good and old memories from your childhood.
Super Mario Run brings a portion of the game for free, but if you want to get the entire game, you will have to pay a small amount. The game is already up in the iOS App Store and now it has made its way to the Play Store for pre-registration as well. Super Mario Run is successfully breaking all the records previously set by Pokemon Go. The game is worth giving a try without a doubt.
Apart from playing Super Mario Run on Android and iOS phones, you can play it on your computer as well. To play Super Mario Run for PC, you need to install an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. Super Mario Run for PC works well on desktop PCs/Laptops powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Have a look on the method now to start playing Super Mario Run for PC.
Download Super Mario Run for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Super Mario Run” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Super Mario Run icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also download the Super Mario Run APK and install it via APK in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator.
You can also use Andy OS to install Super Mario Run for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017