Becoming a Stone Age leader is easy now in the game Stonies. It takes you back to the days when the world was living in a Stone Age. There was no innovation, no buildings, no technology, no nothing. The earliest human era was all about exploring the ways how one can survive. In Stonies, players will come across the art of hunting animals for food, lighting fire and building the shelter. The people living in that era seek your guidance at every single step. Prepare yourself to face all the dangers and challenges. Save your clan and help them to flourish. For your defence, you can craft weapons. Seed fruits, vegetables and crops. Create as many sources of food as you can. Lead the Stonies to a great living. You can get this game for free for Android and iOS platforms. Stonies can be played on a computer as well.
Stonies for PC can be played on a Desktop PC or Laptop powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. To install and play Stonies for PC, you have to install an Android emulator beforehand. BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 and Remix OS Player are the options you have at the moment. The steps to install Stonies for PC are as follows.
Download Stonies for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Stonies” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Stonies icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Stonies for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to wipe cache partition of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus - March 30, 2017
- How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus - March 30, 2017
- How to take screenshot on Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus - March 30, 2017