Steppy Pants just made its way to the smartphone gaming world. This arcade game is quite interesting and brings a whole new concept into the mobile gaming scene. It’s a walking simulator that tends you to walk on a footpath. Just tap the screen and your avatar will step ahead. Tap and hold the screen for a bigger step, but don’t tap the screen for too long otherwise the character will stretch its legs too much and result in ending the game. Do not put your step on the cracks. Stepping up on cracks will also result in ending the game. Go as fast as you can and cover as much distance as you can. As you move ahead, you will come across many other hurdles. You will face some evil drivers and many other odds. The game will take you through a swing of emotions, it will freak you out and make you laugh at the same time. Steppy Pants is an absolutely free to play game and its available in the Play Store. Just in case you’re wishing to play Steppy Pants on your computer, that is possible as well.
You can install and play Steppy Pants for PC on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and also a Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. The only thing that you have to do is to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Remix OS or Andy OS. Here’s a short guide on how to play Steppy Pants for PC right now.
Download Steppy Pants For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Steppy Pants APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Steppy Pants APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Steppy Pants.
- Click the Steppy Pants icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Steppy Pants, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017