It’s time to lead another team of powerful Star Wars characters in the all new Star Wars Force Arena. The game brings characters from Rogue one: A Stars Story and puts them in the real-time battles against other players online. Players are supposed to recruit characters in their teams from over 80 different characters available in the game. They can either fight in the solo mode or invite their friends to form alliances. Craft a strategy which assures the survival of your heroes and ultimately leads them to the victory. There are several upgrades using which players can take the a performance of their characters to a next level. Star Wars Force Arena comes as a free game. It’s already available in the Play Store for Android. The best part about Star Wars Force Arena is that you can also play it on your computer.
You can easily play Star Wars Force Arena for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X powered computers. All you need is an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player to play Star Wars Force Arena for PC. Have a look on the steps given below and start playing the game right now.
Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Star Wars Force Arena” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Star Wars Force Arena icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Star Wars Force Arena for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to wipe cache partition of Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus - March 30, 2017
- How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus - March 30, 2017
- How to take screenshot on Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus - March 30, 2017