Splix.io is a new game to find its way to the smartphone gaming world. The game comes from Vision.inc. Splix.io pretty much follows the footsteps of Slither.io. In this game you have to catch any many blocks as you can which is instated by the game developers as capturing the territory. There are many other players roaming around with their snake-like beam. Do not run into another player or a hurdle as it will immediately result in ending your game. In the same way, you can attack other people and destroy their beams. The has a knot at its end followed by a line, which looks like a snake. You can move your beam in all the directions. Splix.io is currently in its beta stage and it has already attracted a huge audience. Splix.io is available for free. Android users can grab it from the Google Play Store for free.
You can also play Splix.io on your computer to pass your boring moments. Splix.io for PC works quite good on a computer powered up with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) and also a Mac OS X powered Macbook or iMac. You will need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Andy OS to run Splix.io for PC. Let’s go ahead and have a look on the method to run Splix.io for PC.
Download Splix.io For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Splix.io APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Splix.io APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Splix.io.
- Click the Splix.io icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Splix.io, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017