Well as I mentioned before, after the removal of Flappy Bird many others got a way to make their way to the top. On Android there are many other games who already took the place of Flappy Bird but on iOS there are many apps making their way to the top and I mean some new ones. Previously Flying Cyrus – Wrecking Ball was posted and now in this article you will find another one, who is a ditto copy of Flappy Bird, Splashy Fish – The Adventure of a Flappy Tiny Bird.
In this game you will find a Fish, more looks like Magikarp form Pokemon, flying its way in the ocean. The controls are the same, tap, flap and live as long as you can. Instead of Pipes, there are pillers as obstacles. Which the amount will increase as you go through the game.Tap on your device to make the fish swim. Avoid obstacles to level up, find fantastic treasures… and most importantly… beat your friends high score.
5 incredible trophies to make the redfish look even cooler:
- Golden Wing (10 pts)
- King of the Ocean Crown (20 pts)
- Shining Beak (30 pts)
- Dark Knight Suite (40 pts)
- Rockstar Glasses (50 pts)
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016