Smart Phone Flash Tool, better known as SP Flash Tool is used to install stock firmware or factory images on your MediaTek powered smartphone. MediaTek SoC is powering up a huge list of smartphones based on Android OS. Android is definitely the most widely used mobile operating system all across the globe. Because of being an open-source operating system, Android gives opportunities to developers to tweak it and customize it. MediaTek powered smartphones have had a plethora of custom ROMs, custom recoveries, and tools to root the devices. While performing any custom process on the device, it often gets soft bricked and leads towards a need of a stock firmware flashing.
Flashing stock firmware using SP Flash Tool is fairly simple and easy. You just need to download the scatter-loading file for your smartphone and then load it in the SP Flash Tool. Once you download the scatter file through the Flash Tool, you have to connect your device next and it will automatically flash the firmware. There are many other operations that this tool can perform, but the install official ROM is the most basic one and also the one that you will most probably need.
SP Flash Tool comes for free. We have got our hands on the latest build of this software and linked it below. From here you can download SP Flash Tool for all MediaTek chipset powered smartphones and install it on your Windows powered computers.
Download SP Flash Tool
- Download SP Flash Tool.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Run Flash_tool.exe now.
- Click on “Scatter-loading” and select your scatter file. You need to download this file from a web source, you have to find it on your own.
- Once you load the scatter file, a download button will appear.
- Click the download button and then connect your phone.
- Let it flash the firmware.
Note: This tool is not tested by TechBeasts. We have put it up because of the demand by our respected users. We are not certain whether it properly works or not. You have to test it on your own. Let us know if we can help you with anything.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017