When it comes to choosing a file manager for your Android powered smartphone or tablet, you will come across famous titles like ES File Explorer, Astro File Manager etc. While there are this kind of great and smooth file explorers available around, it’s quite hard to go after another file manager and it’s also hard to find a file explorer worth replacing the mentioned two. It looks like, a tough rival has just landed in for all existing file explorers in the Google Play Store. The file explorer that we are talking about is Solid Explorer File Manager.
Solid Explorer File Manager, which is initially a free to download application in the Google Play Store comes from NeatBytes. The reason for Solid Explorer File Manager to attract a huge number of users in a very short span is its neat and simplistic UI. It sports material design. Apart from the internal file storage and root access, Solid File Explorer File Manager also brings a number of integrated cloud connections including Google Drive, Drop Box and other such cloud drives. It also supports FTP and SFTP connections which means you can connect to your server and access the files, download, copy or upload on the go. Solid Explorer can unzip the zipped files and unrar the rared files for you. Solid Explorer is a highly customisable software. You can change every single aspect of this application from its icon to its outlook using the options available in the settings. This little software is capable of doing much more then you’ve ever thought of regarding a file manager.
You can download the 14-day free trial version of Solid Explorer File Manager from the Google Play Store. In case the Play Store isn’t working well for you, we’ve pulled out the APK file of this file manager for all of our viewers. You can simply go ahead and download Solid Explorer File Manager APK and then go through the instructions to install it.
Download and install Solid Explorer File Manager 1.1.2 APK
- Download Solid Explorer File Manager APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Solid Explorer File Manager!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017