When it comes to downloading videos from a video streaming website like Youtube, Daily Motion or Vimeo, you may find tons of video downloaders in the Google Play Store. But chances are, non of those downloaders will work up to your expectations, those will be either bloated up with a lot of ads, or will not serve their purpose. Earlier we posted a guide on how to download Youtube videos using TubeMate, which was one of the best applications to download videos from Youtube, but now while hunting for a new such application we came across SnapTube. SnapTube has a very smooth experience, you can download your videos without going through a complex method. The application is self explanatory so you don’t really need to learn anything about this application to download the videos. SnapTube by default shows you the video sources like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Instagram, Facebook, Vine and many more. You can also add any other website from where you want to download the videos. The video does not only help you to download videos from these sites, but it also suggests you the Popular, Top, 1080P videos, and also helps you to locate videos based on their category.
SnapTube allows the users to download videos in various formats. These formats include MP3, MP4 and resolutions from 144p to 1080p. Once you select your desired file, the download will begin and grab your file within no time. By default the download limit is set to 2 downloads at a time, but using settings you can raise this limit to 10 videos at a time. SnapTube is not available in the Google Play Store. Google might have certain limitations which do not allow such applications to make their way to the Play Store. To access SnapTube, you need to acquire its APK file and install it manually. Good news is, we have the SnapTube APK file for all of our beloved users. SnapTube’s latest APK file is attached below. Just go ahead, download and install SnapTube APK and then learn how you can download YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vine and other videos on Android using SnapTube.
- Download SnapTube 3.0 APK for Android. Mirror
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Now using a file manager locate the downloaded SnapTube APK file on your Android phone.
- Tap the APK, follow on-screen instructions to install it.
- Now open SnapTube from app drawer.
- Tap the video site from which you want to download the video.
- Now search your desired video and then tap the small download button on the bottom right.
- Now select your desired resolution or format, the download will begin and show progress in notification bar.
- Once downloaded, access your downloaded file using video player, music player or file manager.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016