Sky Force, the only game I loved to play when I owned a Nokia 7610 in 2007. Sky Force ran very well on Nokia’s Symbian OS and it was easy for the users to spend so many hours smashing the incoming enemy jets and ships on the small screens. While going through Google Play Store, Sky Force caught my eyes and I found that the developer was same, Infinite Dreams, who were behind the same game for Nokia’s Symbian OS. As soon as I played this game, I was addicted to it.
Sky Force 2014 offers great graphics. You are all set to battle against the enemy giants and take them down order to rescue the civilians. There’s a number of upgrades available for your planes, shields, guns and other machinery. Sky Force 2014 also offers different tournaments. There’s a number of bonuses available in the game as well. Although this game is available for free in the Google Play Store and runs on all Android device having Android 4.1 or above, but some of the users would like to get this game running on your PC. For those users, we are going to install Sky Force 2014 on PC, whether it’s a Windows XP,7,8, or 8.1 PC or it’s a MAC by Apple. Let’s go through the game features and then install it on the computer.
Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
* Risk everything to rescue civilians.
* Brand new weekly tournaments against other players.
* Boost your final score with a host of in-game achievements.
* Rescue fallen opponents to win extra lives and stars.
* Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts.
* Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Download Sky Force 2014 For PC – Windows XP,7,8,8.1 And MAC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Sky Force 2014.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Sky Force 2014.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to access Swing Copters.
- Use space key or your mouse’s right click to play the game.
- Enjoy the toughest game of Android yet.
- That’s all.
Alternatively, you can use the Play Store within Bluestacks to install Sky Force 2014 instead of using the APK file method.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017
- How to install Google Play Store on Chinese OnePlus phones - February 25, 2017
- Download Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC - February 22, 2017