Just like KingRoot & Framaroot, Root Genius is another application that allows the users to root their device in just one click. Root Genius is available for both, Android & Windows. You can use the version that seems convenient to your and root your phone in the blink of an eye. Root Genius supports more then 10,000 Android devices. The application doesn’t require the users to go through anything complex. All you’ve to do is to get your hands on the Android or Windows version of Root Genius and follow on-screen instructions to unleash the real power your Android smartphone has got.
Users who are new to the word root access, they may want to have a little knowledge about it. Root access has a number of advantages. After gaining root access on your device, you can remove the in-build applications which are known as bloatware. You can also flash custom ROMs, custom recoveries, create Nandroid Backups, EFS/IMEI Backups, improve the battery life and performance of your device. Rooting your device voids the warranty, but for Android power users it doesn’t really matter as the advantages of root access are worth having.
If you’ve been looking for Root Genius’s APK & Windows versions’s latest download links, you may stop doing so. We’ve already grabbed all versions of Root Genius APK and Windows version. You can go ahead and download it and gain root access on your device right away.
Root Genius APK for Android – All Versions
How To Root Your Device Using Root Genius:
- Download the APK file directly to your phone or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Locate the APK file in your phone using a file manager and install it.
- Now open the installed Root Genius from App drawer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to root your Android smartphone now.
Note: It depends on your phone’s model number and firmware version to be compatible with root genius. Root genius is not guaranteed to work with all Android smartphones.
- Download the tool and install it on your Windows PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your phone and connect it to your PC.
- Now open the Root Genius tool and follow on-screen instructions to root your Android phone using Root Genius.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016