We often get tired of our phones not because of its functions, but because of seeing the same home screen and color routines every day. We adopt different ways to change the looks by setting different wallpapers or getting themes and widgets from the Android market. One problem with the themes that we download is that they do not support our devices or affect the system’s speed.
Also See: download battery doctor apk
Resflux is one of the best Theme engines in the Android market that are involved in customizing your phones with an interesting and fun manner. The app is very easy to use and even makes it much easier to change themes due to which you can instantly start using the app as soon as you install it.
Also See: top puzzle games for Android
Lets have a walk through for guiding the beginners;
- Once you open the app, you will see four icons on the home screen;
- Laboratory, Import, Export and About.
- Laboratory is the main window to be used which does the whole job by itself.
- Once you enter the Lab you will be asked to choose the ‘Target Package’ which you want to customize. All the apps, third party apps, system apps and other files will be shown in the form of a list.
- Having done that, the next window will show five tabs on the top of the screen that can be used to customize different aspects of the app. The first icon is used to replace the selected app’s original icons and buttons with those of your choice.
- The color tab is used to redefine the app’s colors. You can play with the saturation, opacity and value.
- If you don’t like the changes made, you can always hit the reset button and start over.
The customized app patterns can be backed up, saved and shared with others using the Export icon on the home screen.
You can download different packages exported by others using the import tab and use it on your device.
The app allows you to theme one of your apps or all of them. Moreover, you can almost set everything from icons and widgets, buttons, color patterns and much more. The app has some other functions as well, apart from the theme selection and application including renaming of your apps and replacing their icons, translating the apps into different languages, etc.
Resflux can customize your devices in various possible ways that you always wanted to have. You can set up your own themes through a simple process. Once you get use to the app after using it for may be twice or thrice, it will no longer be a hassle. The app supports Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 or Later.