After a very long time, Gameloft has finally updated the Real Football. The new Real Football is for the year 2016. The update comes after Real Football 2013. This time around, Gameloft hasn’t named the game having year in it, it’s simply called Real Football. We have been seeing potential games from Gameloft over the course of past few years, so we are certain that new Real Football is set to meet all our expectations and it meets all the new standards of the year 2016. Real Football is packed up only in 29 MBs and will most likely run on all of the Android smartphones running Android 4.0 and higher.
New Real Football brings tons of new features. You can build your own team, perform upgrades, pull in new skills and lead your team to a great victory. You can recruit players, work on their abilities and see where do you stand in a world full of football maestros. The game brings 3D stadiums, Gameloft has worked hard on the details of the game as well. Play with world champions, manage your own virtual teams and experience how it feels to be a real footballer. Real Football is the perfect simulation game for learning football if you are a football freak.
Real Football works great on Android and iOS devices. Games like Real Football are also worth playing on a computer. If you want get a hand of this all-new-cool game on your computer, then that is easily possible. Real Football for PC can be installed and played on Desktop PCs and Laptops powered up with Windows or Mac OS. You can install the game on your computer using an Android emulator like Remix OS Player or BlueStacks. We have a comprehensive guide coming your way as you scroll down. Go through it and start playing Real Football for PC.
Download Real Football for PC
- Download Real Football APK for PC.
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Double click the APK file that you just downloaded.
- Let BlueStacks or Remix OS Player install the APK file.
- Finish the installation of this game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Real Football icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Real Football for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With A
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017