Raft Survival puts you all alone in the middle of an ocean. The earth seems something that doesn’t exist while you’re there on a raft. You cannot call for any help. the only thing you can find around yourself is debris which makes you realise that you are a survivor of a ship that just crashed and you found yourself on a raft as soon as you opened your eyes. The struggle now starts to survive and make your way back to the world. There are horrible sea creatures like shark and other fish moving around your raft. Build tools, craft weapons, build a shelter, think something for your food and try to survive through every single circumstance. Filter the ocean-water to make it drinkable. Raft Survival packs impressive graphics. The game is totally free. You can play it on your computer as well.
You can easily play Raft Survival for PC on a Desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Just get Andy OS, Remix OS Player or BlueStacks 2 and you are all good to go. Here’s a detailed guide on how to play Raft Survival for PC.
Raft Survival for Windows PC and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Raft Survival” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Raft Survival icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Raft Survival for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017