There are many photo editing applications available for Android and iOS devices. A new photo editing application won’t be successful unless it provides something different and new to the users. Prisma, which is a very new application, has something cool to offer. Prisma has managed to cater in millions of users in just a few weeks after its release for the iOS platform. The application has made its way to the Android OS in its beta form now and is all set for its final release.
Prisma is inspired by world-famous art, artists, design and nature. Prisma brings tons of photo effects and styles that you can select from and quickly turn your photos into something entirely different and stupendous. The prismatic effects on your photos make them something enchanting. Prisma fever is already reaching its peaks and the app probably make its way to the top charts pretty soon. As mentioned, Prisma was previously available for iOS so desktop users were not able to run this application on their Windows or Mac powered computers. Now that this application is out for Android, Windows/Mac users can install it on their desktop PCs/Laptops as well and enjoy editing their memories giving them a prismatic sense.
Prisma for PC can be installed and used on a computer powered up with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) Desktop PC/Laptop and MacOS/OS X powered Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and iMac. In order to be able to get Prisma for PC, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Andy OS. We have this guide going down explaining the method to grab Prisma for PC right away. Go ahead and use your next favourite photo editing application on your computer.
Download Prisma For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Prisma APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Prisma APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Prisma.
- Click the Prisma icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Prisma, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers - March 29, 2017
- List of Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus Model Numbers - March 29, 2017
- T-Mobile goes underwater to welcome the Galaxy S8 with Sharks - March 29, 2017