Portal Worlds for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new game and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Portal Worlds is a new sandbox inspired adventure game in which you get a chance to build your own multiple worlds. Players are enabled to grow the world from scratch and then setup the whole life-cycle by establishing businesses, trade, education centers, hospitals, agriculture and everything that the world needs the most. Blocks and other different materials are given to the players for creating and crafting items in the game. Players can craft furniture, they can manufacture weapons and they can even produce their own clothes to sell. There is a trading opportunity using which they can run the economy of their world. Blocks and other items can be easily traded with players and the price totally depends on you. You will learn the entire system of running a world just like a leader leads his country. The game is easy and really funny. Portal Worlds is absolutely free and it can be downloaded from the Play Store for Android. If you wish to play it on your computer, that is possible as well. Let’s have a look at the guide now.
Download Portal Worlds for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Portal Worlds“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Portal Worlds for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017