I have got a good news for Nintendo fans, especially those who have iPhone or iPad. Today I’ll tell how you can play Nintendo DS games on your iPhone and iPod. the thing is that you don’t need Jailbreak your devices to play Nintendo games. All you have to do is install nds4ios on your iPhone. You can even play play Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color games. Ok now lets start the guide on Download & Play Nintendo DS Games on Your iPad or iPhone.
Download & Install the Emulator
- Open safari on your iPhone and go to nds4ios’s download page. Now choose the OTA version installation. Tap on the stable one you’ll get a pop-up regarding your nds4ios installation press ok. Wait for installation to be completed.
- Now before opening the Emulator app you have to change you date back to 2012. You can do it by going to Settings -> General -> Date & Time. Now just to remind you uncheck the automatically option.
- Now open the Emulator on home screen.
- There will be no game added when you open the Emulator first time so you have to add few by Tapping on + icon located on top right corner.
- When you tap on the + icon you’ll be promoted on webpage where you can download the game you want.
After downloading ROM you can go into settings and change control setting. You can save ROMs to your DropBox account and link your DropBox account with nds4ios. So your iPhone or iPod Space will remain free.
For Jailbreak user’s you can also add nds4ios on your iPhone and iPad.
- Open cydia and go to Manage.
- Tap on Sources.
- Now tap on edit and then enter this url ” http://cydia.angelxwind.net/.
- Now go to search and write “nds4ios” enter.
- Select the stable version build and install it.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Fix Samsung account session expired [ How To ] - February 27, 2017
- How To: Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime - February 27, 2017
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017