In this post, I’ll tell you how to download OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.5 OTA File and Install it. This is the latest OnePlus 2 Oxygen update, you can check all the new features in the changelog below. Let’s start the method.
- Enabled VoLTE functionality for select carriers
- Added App Lock
- Added Battery Saving Mode ( Settings > Battery > More )
- Added Gaming Mode ( Settings > Developer Options )
- Added Additional Options for the Alert Slider.
- Redesign of the Volume Adjustment Bar
- Shelf Optimizations
- Updated OxygenOS UI
- Updated Interface and UI of the Clock app
- Updated Android Security Patch Level to 1/12/16
- Increased System Stability
- General Bug Fixes
Download OxygenOS 3.5.5 OTA for OnePlus 2:
Install OxygenOS 3.5.5 update on OnePlus 2:
Follow all the steps as mentioned below in the guide in order to successfully install OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.5 update. Before moving on let me tell you one thing, you must have stock recovery installed on your OnePlus 2.
Step 1: Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Step 2: Download the OTA Update file on your PC and rename it to ota.zip.
Step 3: Enable USB Debugging on your Oneplus 2.
Step 4: Connect your device with your PC/laptop.
Step 5: Open the folder where you downloaded the OTA.zip file, Press “Shift + Right click” in order to open command windows here.
Step 6: Type the following command.
adb reboot recovery
Step 7: Once you are in recovery mode, select the “Install from USB” option.
Step 8: Type the following command.
adb sideload ota.zip
Step 9: Now wait for the installation process to be completed, Once the process is finished select reboot from the main recovery menu.
This all, you have successfully installed the OxygenOS 3.5.5 update.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- PC: SHAREit for Laptop Download – Windows/Mac - May 1, 2017
- How To * Install Kodi 18 Leia on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - April 30, 2017
- Vidmate for Laptop – Download Vidmate for PC Windows/Mac - April 29, 2017