If you go online looking for a custom recovery compatible with your Android smartphone, you might end up finding only one recovery in today’s date and that will be the TWRP recovery. Available for most of the Android smartphones, TWRP has been making it really easy for Android users to modify their smartphones. TWRP’s touch interface brought revolution in the custom recovery world. In a few taps, you can change the whole functionality of your Android smartphone. TWRP also makes it easy for users to back up every single partition on their phone. Wiping cache, dalvik cache, wiping the data and the entire system has never been this easy previously. There are many other features that are meaningful for Android power users. TWRP just boosts up your Android customisation fond.
TWRP was flashable by means of Android ADB and Fastboot, or by means of another custom recovery so far. There were applications like Flashify and Flash Fire which allowed flashing recoveries, but they were not as friendly as they were meant to be. Keeping in view the need of a very easy pathway to flash TWRP, the team behind TWRP came up with their own TWRP Official application. The application is now available in the Google Play Store for free. Using the Official TWRP App, you can flash custom images from your devices’s internal storage. Moreover, you can find a compatible TWRP recovery using this very application.
TWRP Official App should be easily available in all the regions, but just in case you cannot spot it in the Play Store at your end, you may want to get your hands on its APK file. The Official TWRP App APK is linked below along with the installation instructions. Have a look and install the app right away to start enjoying the all new TWRP recovery on your Android smartphone.
TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project
Official app developed by Team Win for TWRP. Use the app to alert you when new TWRP versions are released for your device. When a new version is available, download it using the app and install it (root users only) without rebooting to recovery.
You can find a brief guide and more details about the app here:
The Official TWRP App does not require root to perform version checking, however, additional features are available such as image flashing if you grant root permissions.
Download Official TWRP App APK
- Download and extract Official TWRP App APK.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed application through app drawer.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017