Ninja Turtles joins the mobile gaming world as well. You can now play with your favourite movie characters packed inside a game on your Android or Apple phone. Kraang is the villain in this game, who has kidnapped the mutants and the Ninja Turtles to extract their DNA for superpowers. Your task is to recruit Ninja Turtles to save all those abducted by Kraang before the time slips out of your hands. Ninja Turtles Legends brings the original Ninjas from the movie. It brings 7 chapters and 70 different levels to take down all the evil forces. You can also have a glimpse of Out of the Shadows version of Ninja Turtles for a limited time in this game. You will be helping Leonardo to take down Kraang and other evil forces. Empower Leonardo and save your fellows now. Ninja Turtles Legends carries a handful of features to make the gameplay exciting. To play it on your Android phone, you can grab it in a few taps by going on to the Google Play Store.
Ninja Turtles Legends can be played on a computer as well. Desktop and laptop gaming freaks can now play Ninja Turtles Legends for PC on their Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Laptops/PCs and also on MacOS, OS X devices. All you need is an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Andy OS to play this game on a bigger screen. Have a look on the guide now and start playing Ninja Turtles Legends for PC.
Download Ninja Turtles Legends For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Ninja Turtles Legends APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Ninja Turtles Legends APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Ninja Turtles Legends.
- Click the Ninja Turtles Legends icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Ninja Turtles Legends, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017