Nicki Minaj’s all new game named Nicki Minaj The Empire is out now. The game has hit Android and iOS platforms. If you’re trying to guess who is the developer behind this game, your guess shouldn’t go wrong as we all know that this kind of games are always put forward by GLU. The developers have done an amazing job this time around as well. Nicki Minaj The Empire is all set to let you interact with your favourite celebrity who happens to be RAP queen as well. Start your career and become a RAP star by following the footsteps of Nicki Minaj.
The task is pretty simply. You start your career from scratch and you want to become a very famous RAP star. This is only possible by following the tips and guidelines given by Nicki Minaj. On your entire journey, Nicki Minaj’s tips will help you through thick and thin. Everyday tasks and quests will let you earn the cash to perform various upgrades in the game. You can eventually start going to the parties in clubs and penthouses. You can even date with the celebrities or people whom you find interactive and charming. The game is lot more than just being a musician.
Now that this game has found its way to Android, this means you can play it on your computer as well. You can just install and play Nicki Minaj The Empire for PC on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X powered computer. To do so, you would need an Android emulator such as the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Remix OS Player. Have a look on the very simple steps listed next to play Nicki Minaj for PC now.
Download Nicki Minaj The Empire for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Nicki Minaj The Empire” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Nicki Minaj The Empire icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also download the Nicki Minaj The Empire APK and install it via APK in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator.
You can also use Andy OS to install Nicki Minaj The Empire for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017