MX Player is the best Audio and Video player available for Android devices, the best thing I like about MX Player is that it comes with the support of different subtitles format. Yesterday MX Player got a new update with the build number 1.8.2.nightly.20151227. You can download the latest MX Player Pro 1.8.2.nightly.20151227 APK, before going any further let me tell you about the main features of MX Player Pro.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
This version may not work properly before Android 6.
(Build date: 27-DEC-2015)
Android 6 x86 is not yet supported.
HW+ decoder may be instable on some devices.
Tegra 3 is not yet supported.
AV sync improvement including Bluetooth audio output.
Improved SSA subtitle rendering.
Added audio synchronization menu.
Added optional audio delay for Bluetooth audio output.
Added stereo mode selection menu. (Stereo/Mono/Reverse)
Integrated Kids Lock plugin into main module.
Added an option for selectively use ‘Preview while seeking’ for network play.
(Experimental) Tegra 3 devices running Android 6 now use NEON codec.
MX Player Pro 1.8.2.nightly.20151227 APK and How to Install
- Download MX Player Pro 1.8.2.nightly.20151227 APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed app through app drawer.
- That’s all.!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016