When it comes to Rooting/Flashing Android devices there are many tools available, even we don’t need Pc to Root our Android devices. Today I’ve a perfect tool ( MTK Droid Tools ) which allow you flashing, Data backup recovery, Stock Firmware Backup, Scatter File Creation and IMEI Writing. I think its a best and easy to use Rooting tool, I’ve collected all MKT Droid Tool versions you can download them from the following links.
Before going any further let me tell you about main features and requirements of MTK Droid Tools, then we move on to the Complete Tutorial on MTK Device Root with MTK Flash Tools.
Main Features and Requirements:
- Mobile Flashing
- Data backup recovery
- Stock Firmware Backup
- Scatter File Creation
- IMEI Writing
- MTK mobile
- Download PdaNet
- Download MTK root tool
- Windows PC
- USB cable of the device
Download the MTK Droid Tools:
How To Use MTK Device Root with MTK Flash Tools.
- First Goto your device Settings- Developer Option- Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your device with your PC using USB cable.
- After connecting your device with PC you’ll get a message “drivers successfully installed”.
- Now Run MTK Droid Tool as administrator.
- In MTK tool windows you’ll see your device info at the left side, once it detects the device.
- Now Click on the root button.
- You’ll see a progress bar, before proceeding on click on Backup.
- Once the backup is completed, click on “To prepare blocks for flash Tool”.
- Now follow the instruction display on MDK droid tool and rooting will start.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017