Another difficult game made its way to the Google Play Store named as Mr Flap. Mr Flap’s name may give you a feel that the game is similar to that of the Flappy Bird, but it’s not. Since the removal of Flappy Bird from the Google Play Store there was a number of games based on the same concept, some just went well while others did’t get much air. Now, Mr Flap is there to continue that difficulty and take it to a new level. Although Mr Flap consists of a bird and you got to Flap that bird through the gaps, but the circular tracks, square bird and the game’s high quality graphics help it enough to differentiate from Flappy Bird. In short, we can say that the developer has just found something creative out of the Flappy Bird concept and presented in the Play Store now.
The game is packed up in just 4.7 MBs and requires a device having Android 4.0+ to run on. We have extracted Mr Flap’s v1.0.7’s APK from the Google Play Store and embedded the download link at the bottom of this post. In case you cannot find this game in the Play Store or you want to keep it’s APK, you may go ahead and download it and install by following the instructions shown below, but keep yourself calm while you play this game, the frustration might just make you annoyed and you may not be able to do justice with your gadget 😀
Download & Install Mr Flap v1.0.7 APK:
- Download Mr Flap v1.0.7 APK
- Copy the downloaded APK file on your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Uninstall any previous version of Mr Flap if installed.
- Locate the downloaded file on your phone now and tap it.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- If asked, allow Unknown Sources in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Proceed with the installation instructions and complete it.
- Open your game from the App Drawer after installing it.
- Become Mr Flap and Flap your Bird on the circular tracks now
- Share with us how you far you get in this game :D.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017